CART numbers available

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

god that webpage sucks. I had to basically highlite the whole page to see where a number was.

anyway....

i don't think im going to be doing too much cart'ing this year...

black profile of a car, with big ass white numbers on em... not too hard to see

god damn your fuckin blind

it looks nothing like that in mozilla.

horrid.

s4018ca1c6dde2.jpg

they really need to do something about the site.

i can't even find the fourms any more... WTF.

yeah, I don't know what happened to the forums. I have a feeling they took them out, as they didn't get any traffic/posts to speak of.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 29 2004, 03:04 AM
god that webpage sucks. I had to basically highlite the whole page to see where a number was.

anyway....

i don't think im going to be doing too much cart'ing this year...

maybe you should get a real browser then... fuck.

mozilla is a real browser.

but hey B. why not much auto-x this year ??

naw... the del sol will be pointless at autox. totally not set up for it. not that it ever was, but hey.
the 240 is going to remain stock i think. i wanted to hook it up- but i dont want to blow another 10 grand on it....

sol will be gone by fall, as will the 240, and im buying an M.

I had a fair amount of success with the Nitto Drag Radials a few years back. Not as sticky has a kumho, but they do stick. I think I was running about 42-44 psi in the front and around 35-38 in the back. Clayton used them last year after they sat in my basement for about three years.

and those overly inflated old radials gave me quik launches, and good corner control when I lowered the pressure to 27 psi.....

the center patch was worn down, and the sides still had a lot of grip. hell, I still got them on Chris's rims, and I can't wait til someone else has the same tires to get rid of.

But if I could afford it, I would get them again, and have them shaved and heat cycled...but I might do that to the next set of Azenis's I buy.

Off topic...for me to get one of those #'s.....I need to join. So if I join, who's going to sponcer me?

B , you could always run the sol in stock form for some fun this season

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jan 30 2004, 08:25 AM
But if I could afford it, I would get them again, and have them shaved and heat cycled...but I might do that to the next set of Azenis's I buy.

Off topic...for me to get one of those #'s.....I need to join. So if I join, who's going to sponcer me?

Clayton,

I don't know if you need to heat cycle the Azenis, since they're not an R-compound tire. I'd just mount them and run 'em as is. And with a reasonable amount of tread, they're not too bad in the wet.

I think this topic was born to be OT....

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Jan 30 2004, 09:14 AM
B , you could always run the sol in stock form for some fun this season

uhhhh, rip out the motor and turbo??? not a chance dude. not for 40 seconds X3 for 1 day. lol

Back