Cat flange

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92CHB

I cant find anywhere that sells the cat flange that connects to the header. I am going to buy a universal Magnaflow 2.25" high flow cat to replace my almost clogged stock cat. I have been searching and the only thin i have found was a 2.5" flnage for JDM headers and even though my header is jdm its not 2.5". Can anyone help me out?

Quoted post[/post]]
I cant find anywhere that sells the cat flange that connects to the header. I am going to buy a universal Magnaflow 2.25" high flow cat to replace my almost clogged stock cat. I have been searching and the only thin i have found was a 2.5" flnage for JDM headers and even though my header is jdm its not 2.5". Can anyone help me out?

i just went to an exhaust shop, mind you a few of them didnt have them but i found one that had the flange with a 6 inch piece of pipe on it, welded it in and good to go.

now, you have the option of just welding the magnaflow in place. however, i will give out my own warning, i used a magnaflow cat ONCE, and i saw once, cause i needed a cat anyways, mine was rattling, i figured just like you, ahh what the hell get a highflow one, well i needed an Emission test the next week, and the car failed miserably, My NOX gas was through the roof, (your cat controls 90% of NOX emission gas) so in short, the cat was not even working, double checked it was installed the right way and everything, switched the cat to a big truck cat. and passed no problem. from then on i just buy universal cats for trucks, if im runnin a 2.5inch exhaust, just get a 3 inch Truck cat, and weld it in place! just a small personal story. dont know if you even have emission tests wherever you are!

Any exhaust shop? They're pretty standard on Hondas.

Back