Catback system didnt fit right?......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

imprtrcng30

I just got my catback in for my 97 4cyl. 4-door honda accord and ran into a slight problem. we had the car up in the air removed everything from the catback...put it all up there and the piece with the muffler on it was the perfect size but the other two pieces that connect to that cat were like half a foot too long??? didnt know what to do and even tried removing the resonator from the cat to see if it would fit then but then the pieces were too short. so i all installed was the axle-back....dont get me wrong it sounds nice but would like to know why the other pieces dont fit...cause i did pay for the whole catback system and would like to have it all installed.....if u have any suggestions and replys any help is appreciated thanks....

Sounds to me like you got the wrong kit/setup. Return it if you can. What catback setup is it.

if all the pieces line up straight and the only problem is that it is to long then take it down to the muffler shop and buy a flange for you size piping and then take a saw zaw and cut off the right amount and weld on the new flange,they would probobally do it for $40 plus the flange another $5-12 .

Back