cel 41 ??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dragntoys

put the gsr motor into a 90 crx si the wires were raw on the o2 sensor when i first started it there was no codes but while it was running the wires on the 02 sensor touched and now i get code 41 for the o2 heater circuit would you say i shorted out the heater in the o2 or did i do more damage like to the computer???
an 02 sensor is like $158.00 and i hate to buy one if thats not the problem
can you test them some how??

also i used hasport mounts and the cv joints are starting to throw a little grease is this normal?
chris

Originally posted by dragntoys@Mar 11 2005, 05:50 AM
put the gsr motor into a 90 crx si the wires were raw on the o2 sensor when i first started it there was no codes but while it was running the wires on the 02 sensor touched and now i get code 41 for the o2 heater circuit would you say i shorted out the heater in the o2 or did i do more damage like to the computer???

also i used hasport mounts and the cv joints are starting to throw a little grease is this normal?
chris
[post=472146]Quoted post[/post]​

ok so i bought a bosch 4 wire o2 sensor hooked all the wires to where boomslang told me to on there subharness and still no fixa problem?? could it be in the ecu??? what next any ideas ??
its throwing the code for o2 sensor heater
i hate bugs!!!! other then that the car hauls ass

anyone help??

Originally posted by dragntoys+Mar 15 2005, 07:32 PM-->
dragntoys
@Mar 11 2005, 05:50 AM
put the gsr motor into a 90 crx si the wires were raw on the o2 sensor when i first started it there was no codes  but while it was running the wires on the 02 sensor touched and now i get code 41 for the o2 heater circuit  would you say i shorted out the heater in the o2 or did i do more damage like to the computer???

chris
[post=472146]Quoted post[/post]​

ok so i bought a bosch 4 wire o2 sensor hooked all the wires to where boomslang told me to on there subharness and still no fixa problem?? could it be in the ecu??? what next any ideas ??
its throwing the code for o2 sensor heater
i hate bugs!!!! other then that the car hauls ass
[post=473989]Quoted post[/post]​

Back