cell phone

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AHHVTEC

VIP
well to make it short im tired of verzion and im wondering can the caterpillar cat b10 or b15 be activated in the usa ,on tmoble or at&t or straight talk.

Last edited:
just an update from what little bit ive found out so far everything is saying yes it can,and straight talk should be ok for this phone as well.

I don't know how straight talk is your area, but over here I like it. I went with a phone that uses ATT towers. I hear to make sure you pay your bill or if your service becomes inactive you could lose your number.

well, i got to do something, im paying 70 dollars a month for 400 min and unlimited text with verizon, no internet or anything, and i need a rugged phone, the one i have now is the casio bridgade, and verizon wont let me hook it up on there pre paid plan, so im paying way to much for to little. so im gonna get that cat b15 and go straight talk or tmoble.

I was in the same boat for a while paying a little less though. I am not a power user, just talk on the phone sometimes, some texts, checking email and ocassionally a website. Straight talk has been good for that so far.

Back