Champion plugs????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Anyone here running champion plugs in their engines??? I'm running these in my h22 right now, and I'm running fine, no noticable problems, but the plugs are burning a bit white, not brownish like they should. Granted, I haven't checked my fuel pressure yet, which I plan to do as soon as I can find a guage, but they're not blistering, so I doubt I'm running extremely lean. No o2 C.E.L either. I read further down in the forum here that NGK's seem to be the plug of choice, which I should probably switch to anyway, but was this really a bad choice of plug?? Anyone got some experience with these they can offer up??? Thanks.

uh yea deff recomend ngk champions are for gms and you will run ok for now, but soner or latter you will notice poor running conditions.

and i think if honda designed there motors with ngk plugs that is what i will run. they did not design them with champions or bosh or ac delco plugs

i really wouldnt run with anything but NGKs...i tried all the other cheap ones and my car ran crappy and always had a knock sensor. but the NGK Iridiums run my car perfect.

Yeah, use only NGKs. I even felt crappy power with Densos in my honda engine.

Back