Changin My Interior

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stud4u2c17

I have a white crx with blue interior (YUCK) what should i do to it, nothing very expensive... like what colors should i dye the interior and how much is it goin to cost me? what dye should i use? i dont want like lime green and orange or sumthin... i dont want nutin that looks tacky, i was thinkin about gettin black si carpet and have a black n white colored interior... or juss plain black with a little bit of white highlihts... all opinions wanted!
thanks
TJ

i like the idea of making it black. i have the same thing. white/blue int. crx. i'd stay away from bright colors cause they are impossible to keep clean.

if you want to get rid of your blue interior hit me up i am in need of some interior pieces. I am probably the only 4th gen owner who digs the blue interior, but um yeah, what condition are your front seats in??? and do you have any cracks in your dash???

there aint no cracks in my dash but my front seats are in bad shape!! sorry man

i still want most of your dash if you are going to get rid of it... PM me when you are getting rid of it... It is impossible to find a blue interior 4th gen at junk yards around here...

yeah black is the easiest to take car of .... white ....nah use the grey like the other guy said ... and dye is pretty cheap ....i get it for about 7 bucks a can ... u can dye carpets also but it would be smart to remove the whole interior before doing so ..... i have done a shit load of carpet dying .... tips on carpet dying ... when u remove the carpet .... brush the carpet all one way with a brush .... then lightly coat it ....DO NOT PAINT IT HEAVY ! ..... let it dry for just a few minutes then brush the other way .... do it atleast four angles spraying it lightly and evenly ...it wont look good till u put atleast 4 light coats on ... if u apply it heavy ...it will stiffen up ur carpets ..and they will be total garbage ... u could clean them with laquer thinner ...but its a pain in the ass ... done it before ... best thing to do is pressure wash the carpet before doing it and letting it dry hanging in the sun for a day! :D a real pain in the ass ...plus i would remove the dash before doing it lolz mad work but way cheaper !!!

Back