Chase Rant

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
"Your accounts are no longer available Online. Please contact Customer Service by clicking the Contact Us link at the top of the page to find a list of helpful numbers to call for assistance regarding Error Message MCA01A: XXXXXXXXXXXX"

I paid my bill off in full less than a week ago, and today i go to purchase 2 air conditioners, $750 total, out of my $19,000 credit limit.... my order gets rejected by sears, and now my accounts are disabled online.

I'm cutting up their card. I have 4 others and i don't need their bullshit.

:cry: I get tat all the time through our benefits (i.e. prescription) cards. I just paid off my chase card because I can't stand them as a company as well. MBNA has been superb towards me as a customer for the past 7 years.

yep, so i canceled the order, makde a new one, and used my discover card, and my order is waiting for me already. :)
Going to meet mike at work (he works next door to sears) to pick 'em up in the durrrrrrrrrango

I work at Sears, and I would never, ever, ever, ever, ever get a sears card.

chase? fuck that.
359873457% interest? fuck that.

Quoted post[/post]]
I work at Sears, and I would never, ever, ever, ever, ever get a sears card.

chase? fuck that.
359873457% interest? fuck that.

I hate chase, 95% becuase they send you 5 ads a week to your mail box. however to say they have a 359873457% rate... well your credit sucks or something.

My chase card started out at 0% for a year then went up to I believe 7.9 or maybe 8.9

Credit > You =)

Chase isn't bad...Mine is like 12.99% of some shit, I dunno, it's my highest APR card, I rarely use it--no problems with them so far, though.

Sears cards normally have a 24ish percent interest rate...

dunno about other Chase cards, but that's what Sears's interest rate is

and I've got perfect credit...

i don't have any store credit cards. all of them suck. stupid high interest rates.
i have a regular chase platnum card.

I just called them up, and their reason was "There must've been a glitch in sears's order information that they sent"

right......

that's why it worked fine for my discover card....

oh well, my account is turned back on, but i think i'm going to stop using this as my priamry card, even though i have a better intrest rate with chase than i do discover.

Quoted post[/post]]
i don't have any store credit cards. all of them suck. stupid high interest rates.
i have a regular chase platnum card.

I just called them up, and their reason was "There must've been a glitch in sears's order information that they sent"

right......

that's why it worked fine for my discover card....

oh well, my account is turned back on, but i think i'm going to stop using this as my priamry card, even though i have a better intrest rate with chase than i do discover.

I like my Discover card becuase of the 1% cash back on everything, I also get 5% cash back on gas.

p.s I dont care if its 5% or 30% apr I just pay it off =)

Quoted post[/post]]
I like my Discover card becuase of the 1% cash back on everything, I also get 5% cash back on gas.

p.s I dont care if its 5% or 30% apr I just pay it off =)

I'm going to have to look into that.

I got a student credit card from Citibank which is a Mastercard, thats supposed to have rewards like % back on gas, but I don't see any rewards after more than a year and probably upwards of spending $15,000-$20,000 on the card so far.

I need something that will actually give me some decent rewards in the form of things like gas where I spend a lot of money.

I'm just afraid that the discover card wouldn't be accepted a lot of places. Then again, I also have a Visa so I could use that whereever discover isn't accepted.

I always pay my statement eletronically in full, so interest rate isn't really an issue.

Discover Card works at like 90% of the places I go, the only places that dont take it are some random online stores, and smaller food places.

Most any major store will take it.

on top of that you can use your cashback on partners to get up to double your rewards.
www.sharperimage.com for $40.00 of your cash back you can get an $80 gift card. same goes for omaha steaks and lobster gram as with X many other places.

Barns and Nobles does I think 50% gain so if you spend $20 bucks you get a $30 gift card.

Anywho, the best cash back I've heard of (and still needs to look into) is AMX American Express. some cards I hear offer 5% cash back on EVERYTHING.

My father gets 6% back on everything he buys with his AMX card, but its a business card so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.

I'm sad I heard all this bad stuff about chase. I just signed up for a mastercard platinum :cry:. I should just decline it and not accept it when it comes in the mail.

Quoted post[/post]]
My father gets 6% back on everything he buys with his AMX card, but its a business card so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.

I'm sad I heard all this bad stuff about chase. I just signed up for a mastercard platinum :cry:. I should just decline it and not accept it when it comes in the mail.

Anything has bad stuff about it. Chase is one of the largest CC companies out there.

Ive had zero issues out then the random pieces of mail every other day. chase has been a fine card to me.

I'm new to credit. Every card I get is like 19.5% with a $300 limit. I've yet to accept one. Be happy with the cards you have because they are trying and nearly succeeding(SP?) with me.

PS-Im drunk and cant spell.

My first card and only card is a Bank Of America Student Credit Card. I get no frills, but I have no annual payment, a 15% interest rate and a 700 limit.

I got it in like january.

Quoted post[/post]]
I'm new to credit. Every card I get is like 19.5% with a $300 limit. I've yet to accept one. Be happy with the cards you have because they are trying and nearly succeeding(SP?) with me.

PS-Im drunk and cant spell.

accept one, use it in place of cash, put your cash that you didnt use in the bank and pay it off at the end of the month...

It's hard to make it in this world with out credit.

just remember the old saying.

bad credit is better then no credit. if you have zero credit built you can't do jack shit with out mommy or daddy or some other person willing to co sign for you.

Back