Cheapest place for a B16A CRX turbo kit or setup

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

where can i find a great deal on a turbo kit for my car, or find the parts and pieces to make the setup i need for the cheapest, thanks!

hotrex sells mani's cheap and they are pretty flippin sweet shoot him a pm and tell him what kind of mani you need. i dont know his website just ask him and check out some of his work. coreyr got his manifold from him and it awesome.

yeah, hotrex is a good source for manifolds. then you will need wastegate, piping, fmic, turbo (will be based on your engine work and power goals), and blow off valve. after that you will need a tuning device, preferably an ECU chipped with an Uberdata or Crome chip (just cause they are the easiest and cheapest to use). thats really about it if you want to put it on a stock engine.

by the way, sol's link is the company that hotrex makes manifolds for.

if your car is an eg, i have a piping set already to go, i offer mani/dp dump combos as well as pretty much anything you need. if you would be interested in a full turbo kit. ready to go, let me know, ill even include a chipped ecu with crome.uber your choice.

all for less than any other prefab kit ive seen.

and for the record, i am that company. me myself and i.

Back