1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheapest place for Bembo Blanks + Hawk HPS?

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by Citizen_Insane, May 22, 2006.

1. Citizen_Insane

Citizen_Insane Senior Member

I'm ordering some Brembo Blanks + Hawk HPS pads today and was wondering where the cheapest place would be. It would be $163 shipped from TireRack, is that good? If anyone knows of anywhere cheaper, it'd be appreciated :mrgreen:

2. kyleirwin

kyleirwin Retired OG

tirerack always has very competetive prices from what i've seen. i've ordered from them before... shipping was very fast and prices were great. even if you did find them somewhere online a hair cheaper... i'd still go with tirerack just save yourself a potential headache from some other less reputable dealer.

3. CRX-YEM

CRX-YEM Super Moderator Moderator VIP

4. 92CHB

92CHB Senior Member

I just picked up the same thing... I got the pads from tirerack for $59 plus shipping and the rotors from 88rotors on honda-tech for $58 shipped LINK. 88rotors shipped them out very quick and were great to deal with.

5. Citizen_Insane

Citizen_Insane Senior Member

yep, I ordered them from tirerack +2nd day shipping (because it was only $5 more) and I'll have them tomorrow hopefully. I need them badly, my fronts are starting to grind.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted