Check engine light code 43

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ractive78

HI my check engine light comes on after about 15 min of interstate driving, it seems to be running ok, except for some loss of power. Where do you guys think the problem lies, with the injectors, fuel pump, Fuel regulator... Im pretty sure its not the filter. Oh by the way, I was using an fmu for a turbo appication. My guess would be the injectors are bad because of the fmu... But why would my check engine light come on after 15 min of driving?

Do you know what a code 43 is... look it up. It takes teh computer a little while to get the code would be my guess. Look the code up, look at the components it deals with, then find the bad one and fix it. Wow the simplicity of a complex machine that tells you what is wrong with itself. Hrmmmm :imgone:

I can't say that it is the same, but on H22A, code 43 is the fuel supply system.
On my list there is another code for fuel injector also. If they are the same, then maybe you have low fuel pressure or something. Look at a Haynes for your car, or a Helms. They list the codes.

Back