Check Out My New Ride

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/displayPag...vehicleCode=MZ5

Me and my girl picked it up today. I can't find my digi cam to show you guys the actual car but even if I could find it I still wouldn't know how to post them :ph34r:

Anyway, we got it in White Water Pearl, Touring Edition W/ Navigation. The color is bad ass. It's pretty much white but when the sun hits it, there is a light silver pearl that you can see really good.

I was trying to get myself a car along the lines of a Volvo S40, Audi A4, ect... but in the end, me and my girl were fed up with sedan type cars not having enough room for my son.

The car isn't blazing fast but it is quick enough for my liking. :) Decent passing power and is definately quicker than my girl's Sentra and my Golf was. The car is pretty much the Mazda 3 except for the body itself.

Hope you guys likey like I likey :mrgreen: :p

EDIT: You guys can see the pics here... https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...md=si&img=22862 sorry, I don't know how to post them and they are small because I took them with my phone.

Quoted post[/post]]
not sure if i like it yet.. havent seen it in person... can't ever tell from pics..
the rear end needs to grow on some people, including me. I still don't like the tail lights but I found some JDM y0!! ones that are normal, everyday red like you see on other cars. Only problem is I don't know if they are DOT Approved and I don't want to throw ones that aren't, on a new car.

If you don't know what kind of car it is, you'd probably think it's the Mazda MPV. Since it pretty much is the Mazda 3, except for the body and interior, it handles and drives just like the Mazda 3. At 22k out the door with the Navi, I couldn't be happier and I am very happy with the interior space.

BTW- Yeah, you have to see the colors in person because all the colors they have, have a pearl in it so it looks completely different in the sunlight. We were gonna get the Phantom Blue Mica one but the sun came out and hit the car and it looked like a fucking alge green with silver pearl, fucking ugly.

:thumbsup: I like except for those "altezza" lights. You have any pics of the JDM ones?

Quoted post[/post]]
i got to drive one of those at the zoomzoom live event, wasnt impressed....

its a minivan :)
no!!!!! :thefinger: :mad: :p
but you seriously think it rides and drives like a minivan? you've obviously have never driven a lot of minivans like I have :ph34r: minivans tend to feel high and have a lot of body roll, especially when going onto a freeway on ramp. The Mazda 5 takes those on ramps like a champ :ph34r: :mrgreen: not saying this is the only reason I bought the car, but IMO it drives no where near minivan status. It does more or so look like one, but as long as I know that it's a MAV, Multi-Activity Vehicle, I can deal with it :laugh:

i saw one at the local mall, it was the purpley color. It looks pretty good, its not very tall, its shorter and smaller than i expected. for 22k, nice job. :thumbsup:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
You bought a minivan...............
:thefinger: :finger:

Multi-Activity Vehicle!!!!! Work with me people, work with me!!!!!! :ph34r: :p
Call it what you want, race it however you want, mod it like you want.

Its still a minivan...... and from racing a b16... to a minivan.....

....you have fun with that.

hey man, whatever... you got priorities, and sometimes people need to comprimise. What are you gonna do? take the 22k and buy a honda, swap the motor and turbo the shit out of it, make it loud as fuck, and make the ride very uncomfortable for passengers?? No, he has a kid. Having a kid means looking at the long term.... this fit that.

Quoted post[/post]]
hey man, whatever... you got priorities, and sometimes people need to comprimise. What are you gonna do? take the 22k and buy a honda, swap the motor and turbo the shit out of it, make it loud as fuck, and make the ride very uncomfortable for passengers?? No, he has a kid. Having a kid means looking at the long term.... this fit that.
hey thanks :mrgreen:

I still have my B16 CRX :) It's my daily driver. The Mazda 5 is for my girl to drive and for when the 3 of us go out. I have no plans to mod it unless you consider a K&N drop in filter a mod. I'm doing it for better gas mileage and the added 2hp is always a plus :laugh:

s4/a4 wagon will be my child porter if/when the day comes.

i'd rather rock the stroller than drive a mini van.
and seriously, this thing raelly looks like one. i dunno. i don't have kids, so im sure its different.

What may be totally practical to you may look like ass to me, but as long as you're happy with it, and the wife isn't bitching, you've done good :)

Quoted post[/post]]
s4/a4 wagon will be my child porter if/when the day comes.

i'd rather rock the stroller than drive a mini van.
and seriously, this thing raelly looks like one. i dunno. i don't have kids, so im sure its different.

What may be totally practical to you may look like ass to me, but as long as you're happy with it, and the wife isn't bitching, you've done good :)
she actually wanted to get an a4 wagon...I wanted the s4 wagon :ph34r: :mrgreen: but it all came down to interior space. The thing that pissed her off in the first place was the fact she couldn't hold my son in the back seat of her Sentra and feed him. We were parked so I don't want to hear anyone say that I drive with my son out of his car seat. Anyway, the wagon wasn't any different and we just couldn't see ourselves paying any amount for a car she wasn't happy with.

Yeah she loves the car.

OK I lied earlier about modding it, i'm adding tint and some 18's. But I swear that is it. :ph34r: :laugh:

Back