check out the new toys I bought

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
s3fed31120ea88.jpg

s3fed312ccf87e.jpg

today I bought a Yamaha Motif ES8, Mixer, Keyboard Stand, 60 feet of cable, and a pedal. =)

hehe

Specs on the keyboard

Once I get everything up in running with Sonar all 3 of the sound modules/synths "P2K, PSR520, and the ES8. I will post some MP3s

not much of a keyboard player myself, but about 4 years ago I wanted to learn how to play Styx's "come sail away" soooo bad oh and "November Rain"

Damn jeffie! I keep all your MP3's I've heard... Most of them kick ass. :)

Keep pumping out the good stuff, mang!

Quick time? why are you using quick time for MP3s? down load Winamp or use Windows Media Player

Originally posted by jeffie7@Dec 27 2003, 05:54 PM
Quick time? why are you using quick time for MP3s? down load Winamp or use Windows Media Player

i have Winamp but the file wanted to open in Quick Time and since i didnt have an upgraded version of Quick Time, i had to open it in Winamp...

nice purchases man! keep the mp3's comin, those two tracks are well put together. :thumbsup:

http://home.comcast.net/~jeffie7/2nd.mp3

Right click and do save as

This is one of the first things I've tried to do on the keyboard

as you can hear Im playing around with the FXs on the synth sound just seeing what I can get away with

also check out the snare drum and how it changes depending on how its played "harder/softer rim shot..."

I just tossed this together it is in no way a finished piece but it does show off the strings =)

nice equipment man.

like the mp3...keep up the good work...maybe you can release a trance album.

Back