Check out this couch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i saw the chubby version of eminem too watching tv.....probably the stupid black girl's daddy....you know who doesnt know what a nigga/nigger (continues with phrases) :huh:

I have no idea why the news continues to talk to kids. Nothing that comes out of their stupid little pie holes means anything to anyone.

I had an argument with a 6 year old that my bike wasn't a ninja because his daddy says all Ninjas are green.

Kids are fucking dumb.

lmfao

you ever see a kid do a front endo down a small staircase because they were trying to ride an electric 4 wheeler down the stairs?

pure awesomeness

no but ive watched my brother push himself down a 50 step set of stairs to try get a tooth out because i told him the tooth fairy was gonna get him....

and then to shut him up crying i told him dorothy the dinosour was a sweaty hairy guy like dad who dances around eating mushrooms

who the fuck is dorothy the dinosaur?
you australians are a strange bunch

well, there are words in other languages that look like the 'n' word. Niger, Negro, etc. I see why she's so paranoid. Her children are only half black. It's important that she teaches her kids about NOT being racist because she's married to a white man and her kids are half white. Celerity - My son is 5 and he believes all grandpas should be in wheelchairs because his is. This is what I call 'innocent' due to his age. Once the child is in school... it should change. You should have asked the kid if he could read... then directed him to the spot on the bike that says Kawasaki and Ninja. Then tell him that green is the color of your poop when you eat kids like him.

Last edited:
she looks like the 'personal invasion dinosaur'

Attachments

• 253602.jpg
    253602.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 93
  • Dame_E_Dorothy.jpg
    Dame_E_Dorothy.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 91
I thought of that the second I clicked on this thread, too. Hahaha, thanks for making my day Turbo and Celerity =P.
I named a friend's cat "El turbo negro gato". Just throwing that out there.

Well in other countrys thats just the way its spelled.
She should just get the fuck over it.

rofl so the news does lie.....dorothy the dinosaur is from the wiggle's (a kids show that is aussie...) its kinda like barny but with a faggy hat that eats roses and jerks off.....there is a guy in it who is always sleeping :huh:

yes The wiggles is a real kids show...its real like steve irwin is real (lol fucking bogan he is)

google it some time there are guys in a purple,red,yellow,blue shirt

adn captain feathersword (spooky)

I have no idea why the news continues to talk to kids. Nothing that comes out of their stupid little pie holes means anything to anyone.

I had an argument with a 6 year old that my bike wasn't a ninja because his daddy says all Ninjas are green.

Kids are fucking dumb.

Wait... you're a grown man and you were arguing with a 6 year old?

Bored much?

Back