Check out this insurance story

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Whoever wrote that story needs to go back to college for journalism, they SUCK. Anyways, that is a bunch of shit, I hope this gets massive coverage, and everyone says, "fuck you, Farmer's Insurance!" and they go bankrupt.

So in this state,

if you rear-end someone, Just say "HAH The bitch deserved it ! I did it on purpose! " and you walk away scott-free ?

Apparently. Is anyone actually surprised that the biggest jackwad institutuin in the world (insurance comanies) is screwing her?

I'm curious if she did know those people.... Either I'm crazy or there is more to the story. I know it says she didn't know em, but whatever...

That is fucking wrong of the insurance company to do that.. I hope she gets a hot shot lawyer (or group of lawyers) and sues the everloving fuck out of em.

Quoted post[/post]]
I'm curious if she did know those people.... Either I'm crazy or there is more to the story. I know it says she didn't know em, but whatever...

That is fucking wrong of the insurance company to do that.. I hope she gets a hot shot lawyer (or group of lawyers) and sues the everloving fuck out of em.

The catch is, insurance is there to cover an accident. If this isnt ruled as an accident then on paper they shouldnt have to cover jack shit. is it wrong VERY VERY WRONG however if that's how its writen the judge could base his ruling on what the coverage is for.

Wow. I used to work in everett. Thank god that didn't happen to me.....Shit....

Back