Check this out and tell me what you think?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rmerrell

I haven't posted in a while but..

aight look, imagine this.. here is my idea for my lude and its half way to almost done... this is what my rendering looks like and this is what im working for... PPG Black 4th gen lude, Vis racing invader hood, VIS Z3 fenders,VIs Octane front end, Black widow I sides skirts, VIs Extreme rear bumper, 17" G-racing mito's, tokico Illuminia series adjustable struts with tokico springs, slotted rotors, blue caplipers w/green brake pads , arospeed viper single deck wing, canvus rag top, clearish blue steering wheel, black and oxford white vinyl interior, smoothed and painted interior to black, dash and door panels died black, with oxford white vinyl inserts, panasonic flip out screen (i got the hook up on those bitches)..El guages, 5spd conversion, new black carpet, flushed out trunk w/ 1 10" memphis hpo w/ 500D all set up nice in the trunk, good component speakers by memphis audio, 15% tint, my air brushed graphics of white and blue smoked flames.. its like a blue flame and the white gives it that smoky effect its really really really tight yo!.. chrome and blue under the hood.. JRSC.. with naaaaawzzz j/k.. rebuilt motor with lowered compression, nice guage pod on pillar with the guages, jdm one peice headlights(chrome housings), nice apexi N1 exhaust, with custom greddy header(that post i did not to long ago about doing that can be done..from what i have been told by B&R gear and once they get done doing the adjustments to fit the h23 head they are going to redip it in chrome.. ) so imagine a prelude black as funk with ..black and oxford white interior with some blue accents, like the cd player, gauges, steering wheel, the outside has the chrome going on wheels and exhaust, and blue with calipers and graphics, under the hood the sceme stays.. the wing will match the car cause it is silver which will work with the colors under the hood silver chrome and blue...here is pic of the steering wheel and a rag top

322761_7_full.jpg

322761_6_full.jpg

ok now.. the reason for me posting this is because people at superhonda.com have downd it in so many ways its not even funny.. all they want to do is add like g@y lil lips and stuff to their cars.. here is some quotes of what they be sayin..

"He's smoking good stuff..."
"Rmerrell, are you a wannabe pimp"
"are you mexican? just wondering"
"Dont be offended. You posted up your plans for your car, did you really expect to receive praise when most of the people on these sites are here for performance and/or clean looks? Sure, some have their big body kits, but I'd sure hope they have some go to back it up."
"But....I'll be the first to say, it'll never get finished with what all you listed."

thats just a few now.. will yall give me yalls god honest truth of what yall think about my idea.. seriously.. this has really made me mad for them to hate like that.. all of them have..

Originally posted by rmerrell@Aug 22 2003, 08:12 PM
this has really made me mad for them to hate like that.. all of them have..

Well, add us to the list of haters because your idea is fucking retarded. I didn't even read past the Z3 fenders part, but I see the iMac steering wheel and column shifter and mexican rag top and I gotta tell you man... you might want to just edit your post so it says, "please fuck me raw like the cum dumpster that I am" because you're not going to get ANY respect here.

i dont like the steering wheel but i totally dig the sliding rag. you getting it from Street Beat?

oh and moving to interior/exterior

Dude, making your car a convertible like that is gonna take more work then you and bubba jones heading out one night with a hacksaw, some bed sheets, and a 24 pack of pabst blue ribbon.

You have to add all kinda of structural support, or else your car will flex and bust all the body filler that you used to mold in your *tight ass sideskirts.*

its not making your car a convertible, its like a big ass sunroof but instead of glass, they use canvas to close it up with.

:werd: :ji:

Poor Chevy Blazer

my rag top is only 20" long and 35" wide.. dude.. thats not even near the stock roll supports.. i have 29x37 to play with.. the canvus will lay on the back glass when fully retracted.. soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stop ya hatin :) and yes its by street beat man..

and who said i was gonna mold in my side skirts? no i... exactly.. ;) *cough*hater*cough* .. and trust me yo the steering wheel is tight as shit.. when it gets done ill post i done seen the colored plexiglas... its like a dark blue.. u can see through it but not as well as the green on.. and it don't have that design ;)

Originally posted by rmerrell@Aug 23 2003, 02:18 AM
my rag top is only 20" long and 35" wide.. dude.. thats not even near the stock roll supports.. i have 29x37 to play with.. the canvus will lay on the back glass when fully retracted.. soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stop ya hatin :) and yes its by street beat man..

and who said i was gonna mold in my side skirts? no i... exactly.. ;) *cough*hater*cough* .. and trust me yo the steering wheel is tight as shit.. when it gets done ill post i done seen the colored plexiglas... its like a dark blue.. u can see through it but not as well as the green on.. and it don't have that design ;)

ehh i woulda just gotten a billet aluminum steering wheel. and thats a pretty decent size sliding rag you mentioned rmerrell. got any pics?

on a side not...i see you roll with ///RA remerrell. what chapter? i hang out with the Indiana chapter Explicit Concepts

i hang out with the TN chapter once i get my prelude done i can get my sticker.. i never finish a ride i usually have them half done and total them or just sell them..

the steering wheel im getting made isn't flat like that one.. it looks like a billet wheel, its just cut from tinted plexiglas then polished out to the blue to make it shiny, you can get the steering wheels in any color or forum just like a billet or racing wheel.. these wheels run about 600 bucks and you have to use an adapter with a horn button or you will have a whole in the middle of your wheel.. ITS JUST LIKE A BILLET WHEEL i repeat.. just made from plexiglas.. you get alot of points for this at car shows.. if its done right.. my friend matt long has made a clear one for his new envoy and will have it in and ready for the next show season..

p.s. i don't have any pics, i told my mom to go buy me a digi cam 'cause the girl that i use to talk to had a digi cam but i quit talking to her long time ago..

Originally posted by racerxb20z@Aug 23 2003, 03:24 AM
blue caplipers w/green brake pads

:wtf: :fr:

dude you can't see the brake pads retard.. you can order red or green pads.. much more effiecnt than original brake pads.. lowers dust and soemthing else can't remember the ad i was reading.. but when it comes time to buy em ill order them.. if they made blue ones i would get blue ones..
:ufucktard:

yes you can see part of the pad baking?
why py or take the time for that is beyond me but yes you can see part of it

Ohh your getting the "Green Stuff brake bads". There is some company saying that they have less dust than them, and that another company (obviously: GREEN STUFF) is GREEN with envy. Its an add in the back of the new Import Tuner.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Aug 22 2003, 08:18 PM-->
@Aug 22 2003, 08:12 PM
this has really made me mad for them to hate like that.. all of them have..

Well, add us to the list of haters because your idea is fucking retarded. I didn't even read past the Z3 fenders part, but I see the iMac steering wheel and column shifter and mexican rag top and I gotta tell you man... you might want to just edit your post so it says, "please fuck me raw like the cum dumpster that I am" because you're not going to get ANY respect here.

:withstupid:

:gayflag: :gayflag: :gayflag: :gayflag: :gayflag: :gayflag: :gayflag: :gayflag:

The reason everyone here is hating on you is because your not going JDM like everyother wanna-be on here does. I don't really like your plans but it's your car and your choice. Instead of flaming this guy for his plans try not replying. Good luck with the project.

why would i want a wanna be jdm car if i was gonna do that i would smuggle a right hand drive prelude over here.. and be done with it.. ???? why be like everyone else..

dude, your car, do what you want to it, I man not like it, but I dont make the payments on it either, so who cares, If you like it then go for it....BUT I would wait for a few months to make sure that you like it enough to spend all of the $$$$$ on it and not hate it in a year or 2 imo

Back