Chemical 0wnage

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 14 2004, 11:08 AM
man, i miss the days when i was a kid... and didn't fuck up my own stuff... just the property of people i despised. hahahaha

:werd:
My favorite thing to do when I was in high school was around christmas time, find people's houses that left their christmas lights on all night. Turn the lights off (on the car), run up to the chirstmas lights, grab about 2-4 strands of lights, keep them in your hands, then run back to the car and drive away. Its fun watching all the lights come off the trees/houses/fences/garages/windows/etc.

One time I had some lights along a fence, and the lights were still on as I was driving away. They got unplugged at the end of the street though. I am just glad I dont do that anymore.

:eek:t: Sorry. Just had to share the story. :D

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Jan 14 2004, 01:33 PM-->
Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jan 14 2004, 04:49 PM
dohcvtec_accord
@Jan 14 2004, 10:46 AM
I wanted to see the aftermath of that.

:werd:

i felt somewhat cheated when the video ended :(

:( :werd: :withstupid:

:(

just went through the explosion frame by frame.... cant see shit

gotta find the rest of that tape

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 14 2004, 03:24 PM
just went through the explosion frame by frame.... cant see shit

yea... i did that too... either i'm bored, i'm a sick fuck, or both. hahaha

hehe

yeah ... little of this, little of that

whuteva

:)

well i did it and managed to blow off an arm and my left nut....also brought the house to the ground....i guess thats what happens when you use 55 gallon drums of the stuff and not a few ounces....ah welll :shrug2:

Originally posted by asmallsol+Jan 14 2004, 01:43 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Jan 14 2004, 01:54 PM
so thats what happens when you mix chlorine and regular alcohol?

<---------never took chem nor physics :lol:

chemical reaction yeilds large amounts of gas, expands the bottle, then it blows up.

is it a funny "ha-ha" you get shit all over your clothes explosion?

or is it a DEATH TO ALL AMERICAN INFIDEL PIGS, I BEAT YOU WITH MY SHOE

kind of explosion?

dry ice and water werks just as well....and you wont get chlorine all in your eyes and shit when it blows up in your hand.

Originally posted by mikesphat@Jan 14 2004, 04:56 PM
dry ice and water werks just as well....and you wont get chlorine all in your eyes and shit when it blows up in your hand.

Thanks for the advice but I dont want ANYTHING blowing up in my hand(s). :D

Originally posted by TDaddy@Jan 14 2004, 05:37 PM
All I have to say is :whatafucktard:

What do you expect from kids who live in an area where the most fun you can have on a friday night is throwing shit off a bridge.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Jan 14 2004, 04:02 PM-->
Originally posted by asmallsol@Jan 14 2004, 01:43 PM
Tonyd0821

chemical reaction yeilds large amounts of gas, expands the bottle, then it blows up.

kind of explosion?

It's death to all American infidels, with large quantities of the stuff... Chlorine is a pretty strong Oxidizer, and there's plenty of oxygen in hydrocarbons.

I just noticed that they've been using alcohol, in which case it is the OH group that is reacting with the chlorine. mmm... hypochlorus acid

Originally posted by jiahanhao+Jan 15 2004, 12:47 AM-->
Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jan 14 2004, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by asmallsol@Jan 14 2004, 01:43 PM
Tonyd0821

kind of explosion?

It's death to all American infidels, with large quantities of the stuff... Chlorine is a pretty strong Oxidizer, and there's plenty of oxygen in hydrocarbons.

I just noticed that they've been using alcohol, in which case it is the OH group that is reacting with the chlorine. mmm... hypochlorus acid

but they were not using pure clorine, saying that is impossible to find, plus is EXTREMLY deadly in pure form. It looks like they are using clorine tablets from pool suppie stores.

We get it at work in a fairly pure form, like 75% in solution in a five gallon bucket for addition to the water system. Pure chlorine is shipped in high pressure cylinders. For those not good with chlorine technology: I believe the bleach that you use at home is about 2% chlorine as an active ingredient.

I didn't learn that trick in Chem class, but I heard that Drano and Gasoline are quite dangerous. :p

[Evil Grin] Oh yeah, we should test the explosion effect on a harmless Prarie Dog, as to negate the possibility of blowing off a hand [/Evil Grin] :poke:

when I was a kid, used to use tinfoil and oven cleaner, took a while for a 2ltr to blow, but was fun because you could put it under shit and have time to run before some one could get you in the act...never played with chlorine though, but I did tell one of my buddys to clean up piss with some bleach at his work..hahaha, cleared that place out for a few hours!!!

Back