chet flipped his jeep! lol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
he posted this up on h-t

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=655578

lol what a crazy mofo :)

s3f95ffc6d94a1.jpg

Looked like a nice jeep too. At least it was on a trail, and not in a parking lot. Offroad trucks with offroading damage = battle scars.

-> Steve

Hmmmm....I wonder if he is going to sell anything off of it...or is it still roadworthy...

IE.....Tires, rims, chocks, liftkit...all those would fin nicely on my Jeep.....

yeah, that trail is pretty bada$$

I forget how to get up there, myabe i can roll my heep :)

Gotta have something in the suspension, the maximum tire size the factory can handle is 31", and that's without the blocks.

*edit* Wait a sec.. is that a grand cherokee or a regular one ?

Originally posted by unsivil_audio@Oct 22 2003, 02:05 PM
That my friends, is why jeeps, especially grand cherokees, are NOT supposed to be off-roaded...lol. :eek:

Look everyone, this guy knows how to talk out his ass!

Originally posted by unsivil_audio@Oct 22 2003, 02:05 PM
That my friends, is why jeeps, especially grand cherokees, are NOT supposed to be off-roaded...lol. :eek:

wtf are you talking about you fkn :newbie: Jeeps are one of the best things to GO offroading in....

stupid fktard ricer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he and his pasenger were both fine... they weren't flying when it happeend, just trying to get over an obsticle.

he has 33's on it, but notice the cut fender wells.

Originally posted by unsivil_audio@Oct 22 2003, 07:05 PM

:asshat:

That is by far the stupidest thing I've ever seen anyone say on here. Slap yourself in the head. :slap:

Jeeps=roxxors at offroading.

Back