Chirstmas Joke!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

djyox

So anyhow on with the joke

These 3 guys all died and were at the pearly gates. St. Peter was standing waiting for them. "Since its Chirstmas time, if each of you can show me one thing that you have that is related with Chistmas, I will let you into heaven."

Each of the three guys start digging through their pockets. The first guy whips out his house keys.....St. Peter says "well what do those have to do with Christmas?" The first guy says as he jingles his keys, "they're Christmas bells." St. Peter says, " Well ok, close enough, you can pass through."

St Peter asked the second guy, "what do you have that shows your Christmas spirit?" The second guy says, as he pulls out a mini flash light, " I have Christmas lights." St. Peter shrugs and says, "I'm in the Chrismas Spirit so I'll let that one slide, go on in."

The third guy is patting down his jacket pockets finially he finds his ticket into heaven, as St. Peter is walking over to him he whips out a pair of g-string panties. St. Peter gets a confused look on his face and says, "How the? How do those have ANYTHING do do with Chistmas?" The man says...."well these are Carol's"

:lol: ;)

Just thought I would send it back to the top so everyone can enjoy

Back