choader

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

dahondayguy

my choader wont start whut is the problem i have a problem with the choader it wont start and all these jews are botheiring me to where i cant get it to start. these jewsih people will not leave me alone i need help my choader wont start im in despreate need for a new choader. no school lovers please dont post.

ok you woman and the panty brigade can ban me but whut would that do i would just come back under a differnt name my choader will not stop the jews are after me and i need help whut more can i ask god im so frustrated right now

what the fuck is a choader? this is the gayest thread ever.

A choader was in that movie orgasmo... a comedy from the creators of south park and it is the male reproductive organ... but it is fatter than it is long. If you get my drift... but it is basically :gayflag:

Originally posted by Blanco@Oct 19 2004, 08:19 PM
The choad is the space between your sack and asshole. It's actually from Beavis and Butt-Head.
[post=404950]Quoted post[/post]​

no dude...that's a gooch. or a taint.

itaint yer balls and itaint yer ass.

Originally posted by civicious+Oct 19 2004, 11:21 PM-->
@Oct 19 2004, 08:19 PM
The choad is the space between your sack and asshole.  It's actually from Beavis and Butt-Head.
[post=404950]Quoted post[/post]​

no dude...that's a gooch. or a taint.

itaint yer balls and itaint yer ass.
[post=405028]Quoted post[/post]​

you are both correct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back