Christmas Present

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EXtremeAccord

I'm thinking AEM Tru-time adjustable cam gear... but then, what shaft should I ask for?
Note: 97 Civic EX (D16Y8)

I just need opinions on a good gear and shaft selection. Either post here, or email me at dahniel8d@hotmail.com with links and what not.

buy a few hondaswap stickers then maybe a racing strip.

do not waste your money on a cam gear you could gain more speed by making sure your tires have the right PIS

As is stands... Aftermarket stuff: APC short-ram intake (w/ breather on valve cover and intake tube), APC 9.3mm sil plug wires, Bosch Platinum +4 spark plugs, APC Strut tower bar. Thinking... thinking... yeah. That's all we have on there right now. Leet rice.

I want a new cam setup, though. After market muffler is going to happen before christmas.

in otherwords, you're stock and added some useless shit :D

just be careful with a cam dude. some require full valve train work.
and most won't work well without a full intake and exhaust ssytem

Originally posted by EXtremeAccord@Nov 24 2004, 05:21 AM
As is stands... Aftermarket stuff: APC short-ram intake (w/ breather on valve cover and intake tube), APC 9.3mm sil plug wires, Bosch Platinum +4 spark plugs, APC Strut tower bar. Thinking... thinking... yeah. That's all we have on there right now. Leet rice.

I want a new cam setup, though. After market muffler is going to happen before christmas.
[post=421517]Quoted post[/post]​

Reppin' APC!

Psh! Screw that! My idea of a Christmas present would be Tera Patricks in nothing but Santa Booties lying next to the fireplace with the Christmas Tree behind her beckoning you to take her bad!

Originally posted by YangpaNemsay@Nov 24 2004, 02:14 AM
Psh! Screw that! My idea of a Christmas present would be Tera Patricks in nothing but Santa Booties lying next to the fireplace with the Christmas Tree behind her beckoning you to take her bad!
[post=421590]Quoted post[/post]​

i concur. :beer:

I've been sinking so many years worth of Christmas presents into the cars, so this year my brother and I decided to work together and each ask for half a computer in parts. We'll combine our presents Voltron-style and create a new computer. :D

Originally posted by pills_PMD+Nov 24 2004, 07:39 AM-->
YangpaNemsay
@Nov 24 2004, 02:14 AM
[post=421590]Quoted post[/post]​

i concur. :beer:
[post=421661]Quoted post[/post]​

+1 :woo: Although I might substitute Devon or Savannah Samson in there instead. :ph34r:

Originally posted by DarkHand@Nov 24 2004, 07:40 AM
I've been sinking so many years worth of Christmas presents into the cars, so this year my brother and I decided to work together and each ask for half a computer in parts. We'll combine our presents Voltron-style and create a new computer. :D
[post=421662]Quoted post[/post]​

Voltron! wewt

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 23 2004, 11:52 PM
obd2a->1 conversion harness and a p28

fuck obd2. keep the ecu for emission
[post=421495]Quoted post[/post]​

He doesn't have to keep the original ECU around if that P28 is socketed. He can just keep a second chip with a stock map on it.

I am asking for a new motorcycle helmet... If I were you I would ask for the OBD1 conversion, and an ECU, so you can get ready for the swap.

Back