Christmas Tree

What kind of Christmas tree do you prefer?

• artificial tree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont celebrate Christ

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp+Dec 7 2004, 05:03 PM-->
hcivic.com
@Dec 7 2004, 04:46 PM
the real tree man can't beat that smell
[post=427858]Quoted post[/post]​

hell yeah!! makes the house smell good. besides it aint Christmas if you aint gotta do the following when having a tree:

1. arguing over which tree is the "perfect" tree
2. vaccuming up pine needles

and oh yeah...TPP voted for a real tree :)
[post=427877]Quoted post[/post]​

RWQ to # 1 for sure. I remember when I was younger fighting with my mom and sister over the perfect tree while my dad sat out. Now its myself and my dad sitting out as my mom and sister fight over the tree.

I've cut the tree down since I've been about 10 or 11 and now that I'm older I've taken to dragging the tree out too. Last year was fun as heck because we were on a Christmas Tree Farm where basically the entire ground was covered in snow but the top layer of snow had melted and refroze to ice over. I ran with the tree and essentially "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas'd" the tree down the hill. Riding on top of the tree and beating everyone down. I had the damn thing twined up by myself before anyone made it down the hill or could come to help. :woo:

It ain't Christmas if it ain't real.

LOL

i agree y0

i worked at a christmas tree farm for a few years, but even previous to that, i wouldn't let my parents get anything but a real tree- nothing says christmas like a real tree

and nothing makes a better bonfire starter on new years ever than the tree :)

I actually brought our tree in last sunday- Ugliest fucking thing ever, but i love it and so does my mom for once

artificial tree right now cuz i live on the 3rd floor in an apt., but yeah real trees are the best

Back