civic,accord or lude?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Taco15

I wear stretchy pants
ok civics are fine my g/f has one. Ludes are what i want but hard to find for the right price here in tally. Now II'm leaning towards the new Accords. Are the Accords ''roomier'' than the ludes? Also what do think about there v6 vtec motors?
Any input will help thanks guys.
- Abel

Accord V6es only come in automatic, and the only manual swap available is out of a JDM CL or TL Type-S, so it's expensive.

I'd look for a '94 to '97 Accord Coupe (manual) and do an H22 swap.

Civics are fine, but the accord will be a little roomier, and better looking than the ludes.

I love sleepers and cheap insurance. Plus, more room for extracurricular activities(not golf bags) in the back seat. We tore the seat cover in my GF's civic........and got wicked bad rug burn yo!!!!

I vote accord, turbo H22. If you don't mind automatic, maybe a new TSX with aftermarket turbo. My buddy got one and they turned the motor around (k24). The exhaust exits the rear again! This means there is MASS room for a turbo setup(hidden maybe).

havent done it in my g/f civic yet. not that much room in the 01 model. I think i'll take battlpopes advice in the accord and then drop a swap later on.

try doing it in a crx :p

i mean the 88 model si. Feet on the windshield and her legs open on the passenger side. It's the only 'comfortable' way :lol:

goodnight guys

um what about the new body style accord v6 6 speed did we forget about it

i prefer ludes as well, but they are so expensive...

and if you get the H22 your only options are going inside the motor, or FI through turbo or supercharger...

i love motor swaps, especially ones you couldn;t get new off the lot...
like the H22 in an accord...

98+ accord V6's suck.

trannys go all the time, EGR valves need to be replaced every 40k or so... and they just generally have a lot of problems. i'd get a 97+ vtec lude. those are nice. the 4th gens 93-96 or whatever it is are ok too, but i don't like the dash layotu at all.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 16 2005, 11:48 AM
98+ accord V6's suck.

trannys go all the time, EGR valves need to be replaced every 40k or so... and they just generally have a lot of problems. i'd get a 97+ vtec lude. those are nice. the 4th gens 93-96 or whatever it is are ok too, but i don't like the dash layotu at all.
[post=474228]Quoted post[/post]​

damn b where did you get this info i work at honda and i still have not seen a bad tranny also what is wrong with the egr i have not noticed anything there arent any recalls on them so they must be ok but hey thats just me

my buddy bill works for honda too (wildbillhatchbac).

egr's just randomly clog and throw codes, and need to be replaced. the v6 auto trannys have always been garage, and can't hold their own power.
they aren't re-called, but they are close to it as far as the amount of them that come in...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 16 2005, 11:02 AM
my buddy bill works for honda too (wildbillhatchbac).

egr's just randomly clog and throw codes, and need to be replaced. the v6 auto trannys have always been garage, and can't hold their own power.
they aren't re-called, but they are close to it as far as the amount of them that come in...
[post=474233]Quoted post[/post]​

that what i need to here :worthy: I need info like that. I want the lude dont get me wrong, but like i said they are rare here. I see them all the time but finding a seller is the problem. I talked to a friend who is a car dealer and he sai he can get me 1 for less than 10g's. Thats with low miles and the h22 in it. Also i think it was the 2000 model. He can get me older ones for cheaper but i like the new body style :D

thanks pissedoffsol for the input. :worthy:

Back