Civic Problems PLEASE HELP??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ACE4DOOR

I have a 1992 4dr Civic Lx (stick) and, ever since the last 3 to 4 days I have been having problems with the car studdering when I give it gas, for instance I will press the gas and it will accelerate very slowley, then all of a sudden it will accelerate then slow down again. It mostly does this when I first turn the car on. After it has been on for a while it doesn't studder as much but it is still slow. The engine also sounds a little rough, and not as smooth as before. Some say it could be the fuel filter, some say the pump(I am hearing everything), but I would like all of your advise. PLEASE HELP.

Is your Check Engine Light on? Is the engine modded at all?

Maybe plugs, fuel filter, distributor, bad gas, fuel pump, fuek injection electronics related, etc...start with the small stuff, and work your way up.

how many miles? When was the last time you changed plugs? You might want to try new wires, plugs, cap and rotor with the info you gave. Any extra info would be helpful

Honda Tech Apporved :thumbsup:

Back