civic rear disc break f/s on ebay

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i dunno, but dude you gotta go back to grammar school with "English" you tried to use in that auction, you should proofread your auctions before you put it up there so you look half intelligent and trustyworthy, hard to spend a couple hundred bucks on someone who cant spell worth a darn

lol i seen them come off a 94 teg. but whoever bought them has a supprise coming lol. but we will see what happens.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
That doesn't sound good. :ph34r:

I'm really glad I didn't buy these now.

i told people not to buy anything from him but lets just wait till im 100% positive this guy got scamed. i notice bluhatch has not benn on here for a few days.
i know normally he has several post a day...i haven't seen him at all...

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
That doesn't sound good. :ph34r:

I'm really glad I didn't buy these now.

i told people not to buy anything from him but lets just wait till im 100% positive this guy got scamed. i notice bluhatch has not benn on here for a few days.

I said the same thing about this dude. Him and his friend tried the scam my ass and i knew it wouldn't be long till they got someone else.

IS THERE NOT ANY ONE THAT THIS SHIT CAN BE REPORTED TO ON THIS SITE. I MEAN HELL IT'S NOT JUST THAT HE IS TRING TO SCAM SOME PEOPLE BUT EVERY LISTING ON HERE IS FOR SHIT THAT ENDS UP BEING SOMETHING ELSE.......!!!!!!!!!!!

this guy is a crook 90 percent of this stuff hes selling isn't his. he in deep shit with ebay for not delivering these disc brakes he took the money and didn't send them out this guy is a thief the vtec controller is not his to sell so who ever got that im letting you know heads up the turbos are not his everyone wants to kick this kids ass. honda swap you should be ashamed of letting a known crook on this site because you know him personnally this site is not trustworthy brian the owner is friends with this crook explain your self. because i think its time for some answers.

Quoted post[/post]]
this guy is a crook 90 percent of this stuff hes selling isn't his. he in deep shit with ebay for not delivering these disc brakes he took the money and didn't send them out this guy is a thief the vtec controller is not his to sell so who ever got that im letting you know heads up the turbos are not his everyone wants to kick this kids ass. honda swap you should be ashamed of letting a known crook on this site because you know him personnally this site is not trustworthy brian the owner is friends with this crook explain your self. because i think its time for some answers.
:ph34r: I sense a ban

In all honesty< I DONT FUCKING CARE.
I made $30 for doing absolutely fucking nothing.
He can sell me working VAFCs all day for $100 shipped.
I know his shit seems a lil shady at times, but i think that's just because he can't spell/type/read good.
Mine came fine, worked, and has instructions... i don't care if he took it from his room mate, or you, or whoever, 'it wasn't his to sell'.
My whogivesashitmeter is reading at about.. no one.

Quoted post[/post]]

for the 2nd time, i am NOT friends with this kid. i've seen him a total of 5 minuetes in my entire life. during which, he bought an oil pan from me.

i have NOTHING to explain.

and if you accuse me of anything else, i'm banning your retarded ass for talking shit.

Back