Civic Si FS in Virginia

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18c1civic97

I’m helping a friend sell his car here, it is a 93 civic hatch si, it has had a lot of work done to it, and is a pretty good price, if its not able to be sold by friday, he’s already got other plans to trade cars with somebody else, but he’d rather have money. It’s a 93 si, it was in a previous accident, and has a salvage title, but it was professionally fixed and is as good as new. I can’t remember which body kit it has, but as you can see it was molded and put on flawlessly. Also has a fiberglass hood which was painted to match the car, and amber turn signals, and projector lights. All sides were shaved and the car looks extremely well from the outside as you can see in the pictures. The inside is pretty stock, some seat covers up front, but nothing special. Here is the good stuff, it has a b16a installed, header and aem intake, act stage 2 clutch which clamps like a motherfucker and si rims and falken tires which handle nicely. Stock suspension as well, and no sound system. It has a stock exhaust, which is an extremely limiting factor right now, but it gives you something to change. The car is located near falls church, and like I said only serious buyers please. If you have cash in hand and are ready to buy right then, then come talk to us, because we’ve had a bunch of people just want to go out on free rides. Like I said any questions just let me know. He wants $5500, or he’ll take a 240sx or a crx si and lower it, depending on condition of car you might be able to get a good price, let me know, it has to be by Friday though. Thanks, it has a check engine light, which is one of the sensors isn’t working properly, but it doesn’t affect how the car drives.
I can’t remember how many miles are on the car itself, but the motor only has 70k on it. All windows and sunroof work well, no ac, power steering works well.
s406ae5588d9b6.jpg

s406ae1bf83d71.jpg

s406ae6aa186c2.jpg

s406ae7358b2a5.jpg

s406ae7702bf4f.jpg

and don't bitch about the picture quality, I used my cell phone, lowest he'll go is $4000 w/ a trade, but it depends on quality of car, let me know.

Back