1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

civic stuff for sale

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by SixtySecondAssassin, Dec 17, 2002.

1. SixtySecondAssassin

SixtySecondAssassin Senior Member

2. 93hb

93hb Senior Member

in marion, tx off I10. its about 45 minutes away from san marcos and about 25 minutes away from san anotnio i guess. gates open at 6:00 so i'm planning on getting there around that time.

93hb

3. 93hb

93hb Senior Member

15.8 at the track on a my d15b7. i said i would hit 15's and i did. proved all of you wrong who said i couldn't do it.

93hb

4. asmallsol

asmallsol Super Moderator

not bad.

can we see time slips?

5. 93hb

93hb Senior Member

i'm at work so i can't put the timeslips up until i get home tonight or i'll do it tomorrow. i was hoping to hit a little lower, but this was my first time running my car at the track. i hope to get it a little lower next time as i get more practice. i'm also running with some 205-50-15 falken azenis, i may try some different tires and rims next time i go. the azeni grab pretty good, but may be a little to heavy.

also, my friend has a 1.5l vx hatch. he was hitting 15.9's. i'll post the timeslips up asap.

not bad for two sohc motors.

93hb

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted