CKP sensor on the 97 EX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

WannabeSI

I have a 97 ex and the CKP sensor on the crank is 3 wire plug on the ex engine harnes and on the ex motor but on the 00 si motor it is a 2 wire sensor. Does anyone know the best way to rewire this so i can hook this damn thing up?

sorry dude you cant. totally different and i dont even think its possible to change. just dont plug it in. just make sure you cover the plugs and make sure any loose wires dont touch the block. it will throw a check engine light, but just run a OBD2a to OBD1 jumper with a chipped P28. no other way bro. oh yeah dont try using the Si harness... wont work. let me know how it goes. :blink:

well i could put the 3 wire sensor off of the Ex motor on the b16 but i would rather just rewire the harness to use the 2 wire sensor on the block. anyone know how the sensor would wire up? what pins on the ecu etc.

like i said you cant do it. i bet not even honda themselves could do it. if you can, it aint worth the trouble and headaches

Back