clayton can you top this?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I think one of the hottest Z's running around is one in Okinawa....simple build...just a stock block, a little head work, 3 carbs, HKS surge tank, large turbo, pre-mani injectors, some suspention work, massive drive train work...and that thing hauls ass...

I've only seen one video of it...and it smoked the shit out of all the cars there....

I'm still searching for more specs of it...but I can link you to the place that has the vid.

Scroll down and DL Dry Hopp November 2003 - Drag Racing 150 meters IT's a big vid, but watch for the light blue/gray Z.....

The red Z is also hot, that's Stony's Z...at the time, I think he had an RB26 in it...

I love that z. i saw the vid of that a while back. that is exactly how i want to build one when i get the cash to do a good project car. I have actually seen one quite similar from my hometown, theres a couple Z's with 350's in em, and one was blown. fast as fuck too

now thats power, when kickin it in second and third and having your rear end sway to the right, THAT"S POWER!!!, that was awesome!!!

the whining you hear is his cams, the big beffy one's do that, sounds cool

both?

i know what lumpy cams sound like, and they don't whine...
lol

Back