Clayton Flies Choppers?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so the blades dont shoot all over the place like in movies?

At least his dumbass managed to not hit any of those cars or kids riding their bikes down the sidewalk.

What a fucking moron... he had absolutely no control over it, and he was alone flying it with just a few lessons?

Originally posted by 2000Si@Jul 4 2005, 08:05 AM
At least his dumbass managed to not hit any of those cars or kids riding their bikes down the sidewalk.

What a fucking moron... he had absolutely no control over it, and he was alone flying it with just a few lessons?
[post=520359]Quoted post[/post]​

Who said he was alone?

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jul 4 2005, 07:18 PM
I missed the vid... :(
[post=520420]Quoted post[/post]​

UPDATE: We are removing this clip from the website. After, confirming numerous reports a 100 year old man was on board this helicopter on his way to a birthday celebration. He was accompanied by three other men who walked away with minor scratches. The 100 year old man was taken to a local hospital who died 3 days later. Out of respect to the families and friends, Big-boys.com has a strict policy in not posting clips which resulted in the death of those involved.

That older than the snot under the coffee table.... <_<

I would really be affraid of what happens if I try to fly on of dem der whirly birds... :ph34r:

Back