claytons days are numbered...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
since that fateful night in SC i've been practicing popping the top off of coronas with my lighter.

im shooting a consistant 8 feet and more now xD

I do it all the time too...But not before Clayton showed me. It almost seems easier to open bottles that way instead of grabbing an opener. It's convenient, too, since I smoke like a chimney...

yeah i couldnt do it with the way clayton showed me. maybe im just retarded.

but when you're baked in a hotel room with a 6pack of corona... and dont want water you make due :)

seriously, corona tastes like dog piss, and believe me i know.

First on the list... Magic Hat. Second (and the only reason why im jealous of the west coast) Rouge Chocolate (Stout, porter?), Ommegang, etc. Get a beer with a cork (sp) and shake that up a bit. oh man.

Corona, IMHO, is good shit. If I was forced to drink a domestic beer, it would have to be MGD. That's the closest thing to Corona.

I've found myself drinking significantly more in the last few weeks...I don't know if it's stress or just the enjoyment of drinking a cold one, but my garage is starting to look like Clayton's...Corona bottles and boxes all over the place...

I may not be up to the "Clayton Standard" of Corona drinking, but I sure as hell am getting there. Oh, the good times--Clayton and I doing some work on the house or the cars and getting loaded at the same time...

Ugh... domestic beer... Miller Lite then... I guess im a beer snob now, well kinda.. ill drink anything but im REAL picky bout what tastes great.

I've been drinking almost everynight (bout 2-3 pints) since i started my new job with a lot more work load and responsiblity... but hey, i can afford it now! haha

Where are you working now? I must have missed it if you posted it somewhere else...

/thread jack

i have to do the same thing with schofferhofer...i never seem to have a bottle opener around when i buy it.

personal20041206121012618pabst.jpg

Sometimes, I'm in the mood for a nasty ass beer, thats when I drink Corona. Seriously, sometimes I just have a craving.

Last night I drank a few Yuengling, Magic Hat Jinx, two Jacks Pumpkin Spice, & DFH Punkin Ale.... Damn I guess I drank more than I thought... lol

Back