clean 92 cx hatch 2500 firm

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

f20cEG

i am selling my cx... it is quite clean, clean title as well, 187,000 miles, has one ding on the drivers side door, it is white, with blue interior, the interior is absolutly perfect except for the drivers seat... but these days that is a given with hondas over a couple years old... runs perfect, a/c is extremly cold was just recharged last week, also have some skunk2 coilovers for it that were not installed that we can work in if someone wants those as well... i dont want to get rid of it but i have too many projects going on and i cant afford to keep it around... please email me at xlescx@hotmail.com with any questions if interested. :ph34r:

first i am going to see if the coilovers sell with the car or if the car even sells... if not i will keep the car and also the coilovers... if the car goes and they dont i will let you know

replied to ur email, send em when u get a chance, thanks

I'm just trying to figure out exactly why he PM'd me asking me to email him.

I wanted an EX coupe in my WTB thread... :hmm: :shrug2:

i ask for emails because i share this account with my friend tyrone... and between us it becomes a little frustratiung wading through pms to see whos is whos... so if people just email me it is easier... but oms are fine as well... or here in the thread is good to... i will be posting some pics tomorrow...

ok the pics are finally available... here is the link

92 cx hatch pictures

sorry for the dleay and also it was raining during the pics, but you still get the idea... i got all of the damage on the car in the pics (rips in drivers seat, and ding in drivers door) besides that the car is really really clean inside and out... also the wheels on it are my friends.. so it will actually come with stock cx wheels... and no cracks about it being a monster truck at the moments... haha

let me know

Hmm. I'm back in Austin now- and one of my friends might be interested in this. Let me see if he wants to take a look at it.

Ill chat with my dad bout this and get back to you, I'm tryin to find a 92-95 hatch to use as a daily for work and back then maybe doing stuff to it when it becomes more financially acceptable ;)

I'd have to come from Phx, Az but if my dad goes for it and we talk to ya about it.. I'm sure it won't be a prob :) Ill get back to you asap.

Back