CLEAN 96 Acura integra GS-r

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

boofthese

Contact information
jarod.konecny@alltel.com, 325-338-4469
Year
Make and model
Acura Integra GS-r
VIN
JH4DC2381TS003874
Mileage
221K on body 40k on bottom end
Transmission type
Manual
Title status
clear, title in hand
Asking price
5000 OBO! ! ! !
Modifications
Yes
-----------------------------------------------------
Additional information and mods
Skunk2 intake mani
Ebay short ram intake
Maxbore 66mm throttle body
DC 4-2-1 header
Magna flow 2.5" High flow cat (not on car right now, its on order and will be put on before sale)
Hytech catback exhaust
Proline drop springs(i think thats what they are)
McCullugh 6k HID kit
4G custom ground kit
Eclipse cd 3413(i think thats the model) cd/mp3 player
Pioneer 4way amp
Smoked corner lense
Goods:
car still runs as strong, and now stronger then it did when i bought it, i had many plans for this car, but im loosing interest in it now, ive got a new job, and with that, im looking into a NEW car now, so my baby for the past 3years is up for sale, it is payed off, i do have the title. Has fresh paint on the front and sides, didnt do the back didnt really need.
Bads:
Has small oil leak coming from under manifold, i would fix it, but i dont have the time to do it with my new job, and i cant be down a car, since this is my only car LOL i have. And if i did fix it, i would most likely keep the car, but like i say, i dont have the time nor the help to fix it sooo shes gotta get a new owner who can give her more love then i have gave her
Carpet isnt in GREAT condition, but it will get a thoro(sp) cleaning before the sale
Heres some recent pics, these are before i put the hytech on the car , and the corner lense are smoked:
carpics015.jpg

carpics012.jpg

carpics011.jpg

carpics005.jpg

carpics010.jpg

carpics009.jpg

carpics008.jpg

carpics007.jpg

carpics006.jpg

carpics004.jpg

carpics003.jpg

carpics002.jpg

your my boy...................uh i mean girl blue :) thanks for the lookin out earlier

COME ON PEOPLE someone buy this so i can get something else LOL:ph34r:

ahaha... no prob just helpin' out, you can use my resources anytime!! lol
seriously people give this car a peep!! Its pretty mfkin' clean, I would buy it if I had the monies!!!

Back