cleaning out the shed! 56k no way!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asaspicer

300 takes the whole shed!
there is so much in the shed i couldnt get to it all and take pics!
guys my storage shed is getting way too filled up, i need to get rid of all this stuff crazy low prices
im located in grand rapids, Minnesota and will ship most of the stuff
EG body kit front, not sure what kind but fits perfect, fiberglass *will not ship* $50
PICT0100.jpg

PICT0099.jpg

b16 crankshaft, no grooves, but could use a good polish $20
PICT0098.jpg

D series head, not sure what one, but comes with dpfi intake, ran until i took it off to do an MPFI swap- $20 with manifold
PICT0097.jpg

PICT0096.jpg

another dpfi manifold $5 plus shipping
PICT0095.jpg

eg fan $10 plus shipping
PICT0094.jpg

eg power steering pump *with mounting bracket and reservoir* doesnt come with any lines $30 plus shipping
PICT0093.jpg

act h22 race disk still in package $40 shipped *pending*http://www.advancedclutch.com/...t=417
PICT0091.jpg

stock LS intake manifold comes with all sensors except that little white one on the runners, $20 plus shipping
PICT0087.jpg

LS oil pump $10 plus shipping, 80,000 miles before taken off and replaced with a gsr pump
PICT0080.jpg

(2) eg rear coupe rear bumpers, one black one yellow, no flaws
(1) primered front bumper for same car, no lip. $20 each *pending*
PICT0083.jpg

I THINK they are 97 dx seats, but not sure, they are grey cloth- $20
PICT0084.jpg

gsr cloth seats, black, no headrests $10
PICT0085.jpg

(3) civic exhaust manifolds $10 each plus shipping
PICT0089.jpg

d series starter $15 shipped
PICT0078.jpg

EG power mirrors, mint, nothing wrong with em $20 plus shipping
PICT0101.jpg

b series motor mounts, i have the rear but i still have to take it out of the car! $40 shipped, rubber is still good
PICT0102.jpg

ill have to get some pics later cause i forgot but i have an eg coupe civic feels wide body kit, fits perfect, 2 front fenders and 2 rear quarters, $200
PLEASE HELP ME CLEAR THIS SHIT OUT! I NEED MONEY AND I NEED SPACE!!!
you can PM me but ill only check my pm's once a day, otherwise you can call me, 218 360 0943

the gsr seats, do you have more pictures and do you have matching rear seats, what years will they fit?

Back