cleveland weather

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hell yes, Ive been waiting for the snow, slide missions and snowboarding like none other!

Jesus christ it came down today in Ohio. I don't mind the snow when it's snowing, it's the 4 months of dirty ass slush and rain after the snow I don't like. It is a lot of fun, though I wish I had a truck or my e-brake didn't stick.

well i have a truck and my 4 wheel drive isnt workin which is bull shit. but thats why you put sand bags in it butyou still slide its nuts. the best thing to do in the snow like this is hook up a sled to a snow mobile or a 4 wheeler and rip around the yard its so much fun.

not my fault your cars suck :D

39563944.FWDsucks.jpg

well i have a truck and my 4 wheel drive isnt workin which is bull shit. but thats why you put sand bags in it butyou still slide its nuts. the best thing to do in the snow like this is hook up a sled to a snow mobile or a 4 wheeler and rip around the yard its so much fun.
Screw 4wd, just learn how to slide. nothing better than rwd in the winter. drove a 2wd explorer with a shatty front end and bad tires last winter. I made it around like a champ. just gotta know how to do it. received this one of those chain txts the other day:
"95% of drivers say "oh shit!" when they hit ice, the other 5% are from ohio, and say "hold my beer and watch this shit."
I couldn't agree more minus the beer thing, though there are a lot of yellow lps around here.

Back