Clicking Persists

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My suspesion just went through a complete overhaul. All new springs, struts, bushings, everything.

Before all of this my axles would make the awful clicking noises when i would turn at slow speeds. I replaced them with a set of New (refurbished) ones from a National Auto parts store near me. Now it is all done, they still click, is it possible something else is causing these noises, or did i get sold set of shitty axles?

Anyone have any idea's while i still got the car up?

Ive been through almost(because i havent found the problem) everything, and i cant figure it out?

I say you got sold a set of shitty axles. return your set , get another set, and try them, if they dont work(still click), go buy new ones from somewhere else. we used to get axles from national auto parts and they were always returned, so we got a different company that sells refurbished axles, that dont click.(i think they are crown or somethin)

ah, pew

i was hopin it could be somethin else, how could i provide some kind of proof that they are shitty so i can send em back?

tell them they still click...thats what we did when a kid brought them back to our shop. they took em and gave us another set.

i'm having a similar problem but its not bad axles.

If your axles are over extended then the clicking can happen too, and no ammount of replacing axles will fix it.

the thing is, the motor is stock, so i dont know how they could be over-extended

they didnt click before, until my clutch went when i wasnt near home, i had it replaced,then the company left off one of my stabilizer arms(comming of my front lower control arm), and messed shit up

but its all fixed now, except for the noise

Back