closed topic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taco15

I wear stretchy pants
dont need one anymore. thanks to all that tried to help. :)

Quoted post[/post]]
i need this to complete my obd1 conversion. lmk what you got .

I have an ECU, dist and injectors from a 92 JDM Civic SIRII (OBD1). I think the ECU IS A P30 (?) I swapped the B16 into my 91 Integra and swapped to OBD0 since I don't plan to tune the car or hotord too much. (commuter car). I also have the JDM climate control (I bought a clip for $850!!!) I will be listing on EBAY soon or will be glad to help you out to avoid having to list, answer questions, etc.

great! i need that dizzy!. i've already got a p28 so i dont need that. how much for it to Tallahassee? I'll swap to for the gsr dizzy if you want. I've also got a new headgaset, pr3 pistons,b16 obd0 dizzy. lmk

Abel

Quoted post[/post]]
great! i need that dizzy!. i've already got a p28 so i dont need that. how much for it to Tallahassee? I'll swap to for the gsr dizzy if you want. I've also got a new headgaset, pr3 pistons,b16 obd0 dizzy. lmk

Abel
I have a GSR distributor in MD let me know if you are interested.

nah i got one already. reason i wanted a b16 was because i wanted to have all 3 bolts on there. But since i'm broke now i'm gonna have to modifyy the gsr dizzy to hold 2 bolts. thanks guys for trying to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back