1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

clubsls member is a SCAMMER

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by jake2001z001, Jan 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jake2001z001

jake2001z001 Senior Member

this memeber todl me he was gonna trade me for a nitrous kit, then went to goldenboy and told him he was gonna trade him one, then asked about 2 or 3 other members on this board if he can trade them, he told me that we was gonna ship the nitrous kit ttoday , i check some post and he has promised it to goldenboy , then backed out when goldenboy told him to send the kit forst, WATCH OUT FOR THIS SCAMMER

2. chubsls

chubsls Junior Member

to tell u the truth im not a scammer and i have already sent a money order to a few people on here so fuck off and u tried fuckin me on the rims cus it was 150 bucks to get one fixed so u were fuckin me on 100 dollars

3. chubsls

chubsls Junior Member

WHICH THIS PM WAS SENT TONITE AFTER THE POST WAS MADE ABOUT ME CHECK THAT I THINK HE IS A SCAMMER JUST CUS HE TREID FUCKIN ME

Group: Members

the only other ones i can trade you are my RS LIMITED CONCEPT PRO wheels, ill have to think about that though, cuase i just bought them brand new, they are 15's they are only 12.5 pounds each, they have a lip that is silver and the rest is gun metal they have 205 50 15 toyo tires, the tirea re bvrand new, i might but i have to think about it, cuase then id have to put my old ones back on, but i do want that kit, let me no man, i have a pic of what they look exzaly like, its all on you, fuck it ill trade it for the kit, let me no otherwise ill just keep them

4. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

case dismissed. :D

seriosuly though... if you werent scammed, there's nothing to call ascam about.

working a trade more than one person for an object is not against any rules or ethical guidelines. 90% of the time, one person is going to flake anyway... and so, there's the pther person there to work with still. i see no scam in this at all.

if you two have difference over wheels, i suggest you take it to a pm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.