clubsls member is a SCAMMER

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake2001z001

this memeber todl me he was gonna trade me for a nitrous kit, then went to goldenboy and told him he was gonna trade him one, then asked about 2 or 3 other members on this board if he can trade them, he told me that we was gonna ship the nitrous kit ttoday , i check some post and he has promised it to goldenboy , then backed out when goldenboy told him to send the kit forst, WATCH OUT FOR THIS SCAMMER

to tell u the truth im not a scammer and i have already sent a money order to a few people on here so fuck off and u tried fuckin me on the rims cus it was 150 bucks to get one fixed so u were fuckin me on 100 dollars

WHICH THIS PM WAS SENT TONITE AFTER THE POST WAS MADE ABOUT ME CHECK THAT I THINK HE IS A SCAMMER JUST CUS HE TREID FUCKIN ME

Group: Members

the only other ones i can trade you are my RS LIMITED CONCEPT PRO wheels, ill have to think about that though, cuase i just bought them brand new, they are 15's they are only 12.5 pounds each, they have a lip that is silver and the rest is gun metal they have 205 50 15 toyo tires, the tirea re bvrand new, i might but i have to think about it, cuase then id have to put my old ones back on, but i do want that kit, let me no man, i have a pic of what they look exzaly like, its all on you, fuck it ill trade it for the kit, let me no otherwise ill just keep them

case dismissed. :D

seriosuly though... if you werent scammed, there's nothing to call ascam about.

working a trade more than one person for an object is not against any rules or ethical guidelines. 90% of the time, one person is going to flake anyway... and so, there's the pther person there to work with still. i see no scam in this at all.

if you two have difference over wheels, i suggest you take it to a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back