Clutch Bleeder Screw

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
I know where the one for the integra's (b series) but where is it for the D series. My clutch felt like shit today. I know it is going but maybe I can try to get it to last another 3 months. That is when the sol gets a "B"

i just did a clutch MC last week, and bleed my first hydrolic system.
i have a z6 and the bleeder is on the slave cylinder, right by the boot that covers the lever that opperates the clutch...

if that helped...

i think it's 10mm....

yeah, just make sure you have something to catch the fluid since you need to push the clutch in and it will squirt out. It should be a hex looking bolt with a round top.

Milan

I am going to use a clear hose and a jar of some sort. They had a decent article on teamintegra.net about it on integras so I think that I might give it a try. I am also changing my tranny fluid on Monday. The POS d-series has to last me another 3 months. Also, I think that my 02 sensor may be shot so I am probally going to have to replace that pretty soon (going to get an off brand, Fuck honda OEM parts)

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jun 21 2003, 03:12 PM
yeah, just make sure you have something to catch the fluid since you need to push the clutch in and it will squirt out. It should be a hex looking bolt with a round top.

Milan

bah, thats wehat the lawn is for :)

i turned a patch of grass yellow for a year by doing that! hahaha

I know, I lost a decent motor swap shirt to this when the fluid flew out at me with my first swap. :D shit shoot out...

Milan

Back