clutch problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rsaeini

if you read my other post titled "engine code 6" then you know that i put everything back together yesterday.
the other problem i'm experiencing is that the clutch pedal has nop pressure behind it. what i mean is, as soon as you press the clutch pedal in the damn thing goes straight to the floor and it doesn't come back up. i tried pumping it a bunch times but no luck. i checked the fluid, it looked ok. i even went as far as bleeding the clutch master cylinder but i still don't get any pressure in the pedal.
the pedal doesn't even come up at all. you have to pull it up yourself.

if worse comes to worse i'm going to replace the cluth master cylinder.

ANY SUGGESTIONS???

that was the first thing i looked at when i discovered the problem, it looked like everything was alright with it but i will look into the slave cylinder as well again.

This happened to my G/Fs prelude. It was her slave cylinder. Check it again...

i don't understand why you had to replace the clutch. it's more so a problem somewhere between the clutch pedal and the throwout bearing. i don't think it goes as far as clutch itself.

i checked the slave cylinder again and upon further inspection i found that it was leaking a small amount of fluid when the clutch pedal was depressed.
i replaced it and it worked out perfectly.

Back