clutch replacement

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdm_cracker

i gotta replace my clutch and i wanna do it myself .... i was wondering what the easiest way to do it is if you haven't got a hoist ... can you just put the car on jackstands and drop the tranny or do i gotta pull the whole engine /tranny out??

Go to c-speedracing.com and check out their how-to section. They have a really detailed how-to on clutch replacement w/ pics and everything.

you can do it with with the engine still in place. Pretty much all you do is on do all the connectors on the tranny, pull the axles, then unbolt the tranny. Make sure you have a helms manual with you. It is fairly easy to do. Have fun :)

I think you should do what your buddy says and hoist the whole thing up by the rafters. And stop being such a DAMN CRACKER. Brweeep :lol: .

well ima tell my buddy that i'm trying to find an easier and more cost effective ways !!!! and i'll be a cracker if i wanna be!!!! i can't help it ... it's in my nick!!! did i convert you yet princess??? u better be here bright and early tomorrow!!!

Back