Clutch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2fastCRX

I have heard mixed reviews about Centerforce clutchs. However, I need a clutch with alot of holding capacity for a turbo for my 88 CRX Si. I found a Centerforce clutch that holds 90% over stock for $230 online. What do you guys think of Centerforce? I don't really want to spend alot of money on one because I need a clutch right away so my car will run, but I don't have a lot of money to spend right now. But from what I understand, they suck, I just want to make sure. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

i dont like centerforce cuz they dont specialize in imports,im gonna get an exedy clutch for my b16,but i think act and cm are good too

I have never used a centerforce but I have used an ACt and RPSturbo clutch and both were great and recommend them. I just didn't want to recommend something that I have never used.

Milan

Thanks for the input. I think I am going to go ACT. Me and my friend both got clutchs at the same time (I got a Clutch Masters and he got ACT) and I liked his better. This is when I had my turbo Civic.

good luck, make sure to replace the throwout bearing and pilot bearing. If you can this would be the time to upgrade the flywheel.

Milan

Back