CNS Motors?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
please tell me you're not gunna get a b16..

i have a friend that had a b16 2g integra, his bet run was 17.1 <_<

well what else would you suggest?, seeing as im raising the money myself on a 7$ an hour job, and paying 300$ a month for insurance

LS/vtec is out of the question, too costly
b18C is out of the question unless thats all i want to do before i go to college
b20/vtec another too costly option
ZC, no vtec

Originally posted by zaneithan+Nov 27 2003, 01:49 AM-->
dude if you're in the market for a motor, why not just go to hmotorsonline.com
Not in the market for a motor , my friend is ironically he is looking for a B16A for his GEn 4 Civic adn Hmotors is more expensive than HCP.

90 accord Posted on Nov 27 2003
@ 01:58 AM

i have a friend that had a b16 2g integra, his bet run was 17.1 <_<

First off I wouldn't go down in displacement just for VTEC, if I wanted to go VTEC I would consider LSVTEC, CRVTEC or just swapping in an engine which is already VTEC like the B18C1. Thanks for all your help, which really no one helped!

whether or not its more expensive, ive only really heard good things about them, so im willing to pay a bit more rather then take the chance of getting fucked over

directly from their site:

92-95 DEL SOL SOHC VTEC (=D16Z6) N/S ZC VTEC 1.6 CALL

since they don't even fuckign know what a ZC came in, i suggest going else where.

i have a friend that had a b16 2g integra, his bet run was 17.1

I agree, vtec isn't worth it, buy an LS and later down the road LSVTEC. I got my whole swap for about $1000, that includes replacing broken parts and new axles.

Actually, we use them as one of our suppliers for engines at our shop. I just ordered my B16A from them, and it's one of the cleanest, most complete engines we've ever received. The harness is complete (not hacked at all), it has the injector resistor box, the TPS is not broken, and there are no signs of distress. I would highly recommend them.

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back