Coffee snobs, stand up!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

awptickes

unimpressed by you
VIP
200673_1809499209770_1608660018_1813785_260233_n.jpg

Amazing stuff. <3 I finally got serious and adjusted my grinder and tried these new beans. AMAZING. Like candy, just coffee.

If my camera was charged, I would have taken some decent pictures of it as it progressed. :D

I use a good old fashion french press for my coffee. That does look good though

condensed milk?

I was referring to jeffie7's why he likes vietnamese coffee. Condensed milk is delicious.

crema is just a fancy word for foam from the brewing process. I live in seattle c'mon.

Just checking... And I didn't know you lived in seattle.

Ya. I'm an americano/drip guy myself.

I grew up with my mom making espresso every morning waking the neighborhood back when home machines were loud as a lawnmower.

That glass looks a lot like the glasses I have from ikea.

homegoods.com if I remember right

They also own or are owned by TJ Max/Marshalls

They get cool glasses wear from time to time. Think it was 9.99 for 8 of them.

I just grind my beans ultra fine and snort it. Seriously, I like a drip-type coffee maker, and I like Kona and Blue Mountain ( they grow more than Ganja in Jamaica).

I got hooked on gourmet coffee while living in PA. I've since tried tracking down a locally-roasted brand that came in a dark yellow bag while I was down there to no avail. That shit was like rocket fuel. I've had to deal with drinking Dunkin Donuts and Green Mountain lately since I'm on a crackhead budget when it comes to coffee.

Back