College Ball starts again!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMilan

Yeah I know some of you don't care about sports...but whatever.

I went to the FSU vs. UM game last night in Miami.

Good game, and I was hoping that FSU won which I thought they were until the last fucking minute and thirty. But, I realized last night that I hated Miami even more when I almost got into three fights with people shoving into me, trying to spill my beer, etc.

90% of the fans didn't even go to UM, let alone college. So if any of you ever have a chance to go to the orange bowl for a college game, don't...

But on the flip side my FAU owls beat Hawaii last week which was a huge win,,go owls :ph34r:

wuuu wuuu i watched a good part of that game last night while i was eating dinner/bullshitting before i went out-

i'm very happy to see football back :)

woo woo. WVU vs. Central Florida game is on tonight, probably right now. but i dont have cable so i cant watch it :(

bah its only on the radio anyway. we dont have tv coverage til next week when we face maryland :)

im a UVA fan even though i aint kept up with them in a long ass time. maybe i need to watch more...

go WAHOOS!!

Colorado won, we're 2-0.

Nebraska lost to some no-name team. HAHAHA

Kansas State (the Purple Pussies) got destroyed by Fresno State. HAHAHA once again.

Colorado State lost 49-0 to USC. Suckers.

What a good weekend for college football.

Big upsets were Notre Dame over Michigan, Troy over Mizz, and Fresno State winning.

Back