college exam

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolPWR

Tomorrow Im taking a college placement exam and I was just wondering what to expect? Any advice would be sweet.

Originally posted by SolPWR@Nov 11 2003, 06:11 PM
Any advice would be sweet.

Don't get stoned the day before.

I went to college for 4 months and quit because I was losing too much time at work. Plus I was bored, never did the "homework" and passed the semester with a B+. How? I have no fucking clue. B)

just eliminate all the obvious wrong answers and go with your first instinct. my dumbass went to class today and discovered i had a exam covering 17 chapters that i totally forgot about.

Tests for placement are like the Regents (Math, Comprehension, English ect). I never had to take a college placement because I had good grades in high school and started college within the 5 year time frame they give you to apply to college. Anyways, the test is timed and done in sections. Usually takes about 4 hours, sorta like a SAT test. Good luck and get plenty of sleep before hand.

What kind of college placement exam? SAT? AP? CLEP? Just get a good night's rest and relax. If you haven't studied or prepared for it yet, there's not much more you can do.

college is great, it can open doors for you down the road, you get laid a lot have fun.

get in, finish, and use what you learned to the fullist.

I just graduated in May and finally found a great job that pays great, now it's time for the SR20 soon and looking into buying a s2000 as a daily.

dont get nervous
i failed math senior year of HS and placed in a 200 lvl math class

the test is total :bs: dont sweat

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!1

I took the exam and got like a 89.3 on english and a 92.2 on math

I get to skip classes now!!!!! :D

Back