College Football Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Go Michigan!!!!

bahahahaha

wait till Saturday when the Ducks make them 0-2

who saw Dixon's 80 yard TD run?

Bama won 52-6...werd...of course they beat a no-name team in Western Carolina...but still...w00t!...up next...Vanderbilt...

and yea...how bout them Wolverines...hahaha

Good game last night, I cracked up when the Clemson students kept running on and off the field at the end. "These are the most discipline students I've seen yet."

Hell yeah Mike GO CAL that's my team for no real reason except me going and partying at the frat and sorority houses and of course going to some Cal football games.

Yeah!?! Well, it was a nice win for Cal. I made it to Berkley, but not the game. I was so dehydrated/hung over from our game earlier that day that I just passed out in a guy's room in the Sigma Chi house during the game. I was really happy they won though. It helps brings some respect to the Pac-10 and made for some great parties later that night. I'm sad to say it was my first trip to the Bay area, but it was awesome. I can definitly see why you like hanging out up there.

Back