comedy movie friday

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

WOW I thought it was going to be better. Haha the parking lot at the theater has two levels, the top; drifters/ ricers/ fags from school. The bottom slammed sol's to slammed eg's to a row of skylines lol. Oh and I had to sneek in to because they were sold out. Great night.

i just saw it. it was pretty good. alot better than the rest and it ties alot of stuff together between the first ome and Tokyo Drift. oh and i didnt see any ricers in the parking when i left the theater. it looked like i had the only modifed vehicle there (my bagged Ford Ranger)...lol.

Saw it at 5:20. Not bad at all. Two fags in a Mustang and a primered DA that sounded like a lawn mower tried to race my friend's BMW 3-series. It has wheels, blacked out headlights, and an intake, but doesn't look race car-ish at all. Wouldn't leave us alone. Kid in the Mustang even pulled up at a light and asked if we wanted to race for money. It's raining, there is traffic, and he's actually holding a 10 dollar bill. We were dying laughing at this kid.

Haha wow that is really funny. What a dumbass.

n510286762_2306407_3435736.jpg

Cool...I woulda duct taped my wench and gone with ya but it rained like crazy here in the Mid Atlantic Fri night hehe

Back