Complete Suspension System

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asim666

I am going to change my suspensions in a month or so and wanted to know from the people who already have a 93 civic with an H22A swap and are using it as a daily driver car...Which is the setup that you think is the most comfortable for daily driving and a little street racing as well?? Please list your own setup and budget spent on the suspensions. Plus i will be getting energy suspension bushing master kit installed in about a week or so.

Why would you install the bushings in a week if you plan on changing out the suspension a few months later? Just wait and do it all at once...

hmmm.... very good advice but u didnt say what coilovers or struts would be suitable for my car. HELP PLEASE might change the suspensions with the bushings if i get a quick response.

Okay then, here's a more detailed answer...

1.) Street racing is stupid and I would advise you not to participate in it.

2.) You need to be more specific. What's your budget? Do you want dampening adjustability? Height adjustability? How low do you want to go?

Answer those questions first, and then we can help you better...

well i wasnt thinking of going to the max ... anything that would cost me around $500-$600 and no i dont want to go really low as the streets here (Saudi Arabia) are crap, i mean as soon as u get to 120Km/h all of a sudden there is hell of a big pothole that u cant even go around. dampening adjustability is an option i am willing to sacrifice and i want the suspensions to last atleast 2 years.

I am so bored at work now .... please seriously i still havent installed the ES bushings yet wating for response from anyone. I heard if i get the tokico blue struts and some good branded springs they would last long??? Please confirm.

so many views but nobody wants to write.... i was thinking of getting only the front suspensions with the camber kits.

KYB AGX struts are awesome, and adjustable, and within your budget.

As far as springs, I always say neuspeed is the way to go, but it might not be with the weight of an H22 on them..

What company was that that was making custom swap springs?

Tein FLEX coilovers with custom spring rates and pillowball mounts
Eibach sway bar kit front/rear
Energy Suspension bushings all around
Skunk2 camber kit up front
Ingalls camber kit out rear
Jimfab traction bar system
Braces everywhere

I'm gonna ballpark around $3k, but damn it felt good.

yeah i was also fantasizing about them $3k setup .... but calesta it wont happen soon but maybe in future. Phyregod: the setup you are talking about is it for the front suspensions only or all around? i was hoping if i could get something better for the front and change the rear ones once i get a good budget like calesta mentioned!!! :p

Back