computer contorler for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok for sale is a apexi ecu controler unit i am not shure all the details on it we dont need it any long it works good just no instruction for it 200 obo

I will give you a bump but what is it a SAFC or a VAFC? You should got o the Apexi website and try to get some info.

this was my old apexi vafc i sold to franks friend. it is the vafc version 1. full wire harness.

i will vouch that it worked mint when i sold it to him for 100 dollars and installed it. but who knows if its mint now...

frank for 200 you can buy a brand y new one... and please at least know what the fuck you are trying to sell.

just some advice for the future.

Quoted post[/post]]
this was my old apexi vafc i sold to franks friend. it is the vafc version 1. full wire harness.

i will vouch that it worked mint when i sold it to him for 100 dollars and installed it. but who knows if its mint now...

frank for 200 you can buy a brand y new one... and please at least know what the fuck you are trying to sell.

i dont know a thing about it chello told me to try ot sell it on here amd that what i did for his price you dont like it take itup wit him it is his part i just posting it for him

not that i dont like it. its just not worth that much money.. youll get 140 - 150 for it maybe

2131285_19.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/7/web/2131000-2131999/2131285_20.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]

You guys don't like each other huh?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

You guys don't like each other huh?
just bad past

Back